Click below to find out more about
If you’re curious about hypnosis, then click here to download and then listen to a free hypnosis recording. Please don’t listen to this or any other hypnosis recording while driving. Please note that I initially recorded this hypnosis session for my other business, MSP Hypnosis.
If after listening to this free hypnosis session, you decide that you like hypnosis, are excited about engaging your amazingly powerful mind with hypnosis to tackle the challenge of extra weight, then invest in the voucher before the offer expires, and schedule your class.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the keys to transformation with hypnosis? Curiosity, imagination, cooperation, purpose and repetition. Fortunately, you hold the keys.
- When does the coupon expire? The promotional value of the voucher expires 180 days after you purchase it.
- Can I bring a guest? You may register the number of guests as permitted by your voucher. However, seating is limited. You must register your guests.
- Do I need to bring a guest? Bringing a guest is optional.
- Is everyone able to experience hypnosis? Most people are able to experience hypnosis. However, some people are not. There are several reasons why a person may not be able to experience hypnosis: fear, inebriation, and lack of a common language are three which quickly come to mind.
- Is the voucher for a class or a private session? This voucher is for one three hour hypnosis class, not a private hypnosis session.
- Is the $ 50.00 voucher for 4 people to use at once or can they attend different classes? You and your guests must attend the same class.
- How many people attend each class? This varies by the location. Please realize that you’re purchasing a voucher for a class, not a private hypnosis session.
- How will I know if I’m able to experience hypnosis? You can go to this web page http://www.msp-hypnosis.com/free-hypnosis-session/, download and then listen to a free hypnosis session. This free hypnosis recording is for individuals who are curious about hypnosis.
- Is hypnosis brainwashing or mind-control? Ah… one of the most common misperceptions. Let’s correct this one and a few more. First, hypnosis isn’t brainwashing or mind-control, people don’t get stuck in hypnosis, and even the youngest neighbor kids realize that you won’t become a zombie.